So, the first project incorporated an excerpt from the movie Wall-e. And we were asked to design all the sounds for another 30 seconds excerpt from the existing around 2 minutes (as far as I recall) excerpt. I did just that, yet, based on the sounds we produced in class (I didn't know and actually didn't want to produce any back at home). So, with what I had, I messed around with Ableton Live 9 and produced just as much. I think I might have failed the project by a half a point. And that's fair, yet, I still kind of enjoy what I have created, despite it being of such amateur fidelity.
The coming up next was a group project. We were delivered little bits kits and asked to create a conceptal medical device prototype. We focused on making a device that would beep each time that your walk differed health-wise. But, we needed more capacitive pressure sensors and an actual arduino kit. In fact, most of the teams employed arduino kits in their devices, one even got themselves a raspberry pi. We were reviewed well for our project. Anyway, first physical computing assignment, although, personally I didn't have much to do with the code until the BoomBox project.